The easiest way
to burn your mp3s to CD
FireBurner is a small but very powerful CD-R/W burning software package.
It allows to burn custom data, audio or mixed mode CD's.
It's one of the best and easiest program to use for making
audio CD's from MP3 files. It can burn audio tracks from MP3 files with
its powerful and stable on the fly MP3 decoding!
Intelligent code that communicates with your IDE or SCSI recording devices
via any ASPI interface without the need for bulky drive database.
Scans disc and track image files for corruption via speed optimized ECC/EDC
error checker (very important for reliability)
Famous BINChunker functions allows conversion of Bin/Cue disc images
to ISO, WAV and PCM track image files.
A very useful program for users that don't want to spend the money for
one of the big programs and yet need many of it's functions. Ideally suited
for those, who mainly burn their mp3 files to CD.
- Creates custom CD's from source files and directories via drag/drop
- Lists detailed information about the status and capabilities of your
- Graphical user interface with skins
- Sometimes still burns, when other applications quit
- Works well with older CD-recorder
Manufacturers Homepage: 2000
- Could be a bit too technical for casual users and beginners
Platform: PC (Windows XP,
2.2.1 (fully functional, except all recording operations are limited
to 1X speed and 30 days limit)